Join Today

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SPORT News

PSG AND ARSENAL IN FOR INSIGNE Lorenzo Insigne could be set for a move away from Serie A and Napoli

PSG AND ARSENAL IN FOR INSIGNE

Lorenzo Insigne could be set for a move away from Serie A and Napoli with his agent admitting there is interest from PSG and Arsenal.

Insigne's agent, Antonio Ottaiano, said on Radio Kiss Kiss: "PSG and Arsenal are clubs at the top of the world and their interest is certainly gratifying, but right now Lorenzo is only thinking about Napoli.

"A great season is also key to reaching his other aim for this year: securing a place for the next European Championship with Italy."

KLOPP KEEN FOR STURRIDGE RETURN

Liverpool have been linked with moves for attacking options but Jurgen Klopp is keen to get the best out of Daniel Sturridge.
    “I am not holding Daniel back, I am trying to get him fit,” Klopp explained. “He has trained intensively and seems OK but now we must see how he reacts. I want to have him in the best shape, that is all."

PELLEGRINI HAPPY WITH SQUAD

Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini said he is happy with the club's current position going into the January window
    "Of course we are in a good position. Always the best position is to be top of the table but I think that this is a special season in the Premier League."

ROTHERHAM SIGN MAN CITY'S FACEY

Rotherham United have completed the signing of Manchester City defender Shay Facey on loan until the end of the season.
    Millers boss Neil Redfearn said on the club's website: “He is a utility defender, he’s 20-years-old and he can play at right-back or centre-back. He has blistering pace, he is very aggressive and he can deal with the football."

Remi Garde insists he will stay at Aston Villa even if they are relegated.

"Yes - both answers are yes," he said. "I have got a very good feeling in my mind. In every football club there are some difficulties and problems.

"Of course I thought we would have won earlier, but I knew when you come to a club that has played 11 and lost nine you don't expect to find everything going well. If they are, you do not get the call to come in."

Juventus will make an improved offer of over 25 million to bring in Ilkay Gundogan from Borussia Dortmund, according to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Dortmund have previously said they had no intention of allowing the midfielder to leave halfway through the season as they look to regain their place in the Champions League under Thomas Tuchel.

Villarreal president Fernando Roig reiterated the club have no intention of selling Denis Suarez, despite strong interest from Premier League clubs.
    He said: "Denis Suarez has a contract for another four years and today there is no possibility he leaves, for now there are not an option for this season and the end of summer, but until the end of the year there is no chance."

EVERTON SIGN MATTY FOULDS

Everton have completed the transfer of Bury defender Matty Foulds for an undisclosed fee.
    The 17-year-old came through the ranks at Gigg Lane, before signing a professional contract in February 2015.

GRAY ON HIS WAY?

Some big transfer news involving Leicester City and Birmingham City... The Foxes have reportedly agreed a deal to sign Demarai Gray from the Blues, according to the Leicester Mercury.

The highly-rated 19-year-old winger will reportedly move to Leicester for 3.75m, his release clause.

BARNSLEY COMPLETE ASH DEAL

Teenage striker Bradley Ash has signed for Lee Johnson's Barnsley for an undisclosed fee.
    Ash, 19, has completed a switch from non-league Weston-super-Mare, for whom he scored 14 times in as many Vanarama Conference South starts.
    "I'm very pleased to bring young Bradley in," Johnson told the Tykes' official website.

More developments now on Birmingham City winger Demarai Gray, and the 19-year-old has been left out of the Blues' squad completely for this afternoon's match with Brentford.

The news will only fuel reports which claim Gray is being lined up for a January move across the Midlands to this season's Premier League surprise package Leicester City.

POSH SNAP UP WILSON

Bolton defender Lawrie Wilson has moved to Sky Bet League One clubPeterborough on a one-month loan deal.

Wilson, who has not played for Bolton since a 4-1 loss to Huddersfield on September 19, was named among Posh's substitutes for their clash with Sheffield United on Saturday.

IPSWICH BRING IN DIGBY

Ipswich have loaned Paul Digbyfrom Sky Bet League One Barnsley until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old has managed just three appearances for the Tykes this campaign - the last back in October - but will join Mick McCarthy's side as they seek to gain promotion to the Premier League.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast