Formula 1 must consider introducing measures to protect people working in the pit lane from potential injury, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner says.
A television cameraman was injured by a loose wheel from Mark Webber's Red Bull during the German Grand Prix.
"It's a timely reminder that things can go wrong," Horner said.
"Mechanics have to wear safety gear and helmets. Maybe it's time we looked at some of the other people working in the pit lane having some as well."
The man injured was Paul Allen, who works for F1's official television production company, FOM. He was taken to hospital with a broken collarbone and cracked ribs.
Play media

Highlights: Vettel claims maiden German GP win
Horner said: "It's a horrible feeling because your initial concern is for that individual.
"Initially I thought it was a Mercedes mechanic but very quickly I was updated by FOM that it was one of their cameramen.
"All the initial signs looked OK and then they kept me updated during the race with their findings. The most important thing is he's OK. It must be shocking for his family to see something like that."
He added: "It's something that needs to be looked at.
"The camera guys are getting close to the action. They are getting some great pictures but it's still a dangerous environment. So maybe (they should wear) some kind of safety equipment. Head injuries in particular are pretty nasty."
Horner said he did not tell Webber of the incident until after the race.
"We didn't feel it was relevant for him to be racing with that on his mind," Horner said. "(When we did tell him), he was obviously very concerned for the wellbeing of the camera guy and relieved to hear he was OK."