Join Today

Thread: New to this wonderful forum

Hi all jsb here. Just joined your. Site love it all .i got here by accident searching for some info

jsb

New to this wonderful forum

Hi all jsb here.

Just joined your. Site love it all .i got here by accident searching for some info on the net.
    Over the years i have had a few different boxes dream 500 dream 800hd now skybox f5
    i have tried to learn myself about how to use them .after i stoped the old boozing habit, i had to find something to do .as i was at deaths door wa the drink. And was right p,,off way sky and the cost . The truth is my own box has got about 9 moths left before i need to pay a guy who knows a guy .... For another 12 months sub,,, the prob i have the now is i never let any bugger know what i do ,but i felt sorry for someone and let them know about the box i have. Before i new it i got him one paid a good few for him and 8 months later yesterday he said that it has never let him watch pay ch.. From the time i gave it to him
    he dident want to upset me so never cracked a lite, till i went to visit yesterday .now i feel i need to help him out and have been looking for my cheapest option any info would do. Ps if anybody has been bothered to read my post to here thanks . I have always found it hard to abbreviate things ,i was told i try and build a picture in peoples head cos i think most people ar like myself but i know thats not the case cheers james

Welcome